Here is what you need to know about getting everything ready for US trip:
1. Get a passport. If you already have one, make sure it’s current. Also you need to make a copy of your passport in case you lose it.
2. 3. Get all the medications you need and if you have any pre-existing conditions, you should visit your doctor and ask for recommendations regards to your trip.
3. Get visitor health insurance. It’s extremely important to get a proper coverage for Visitor Health Insurance. Medical bills in the US can be thousands of dollars. Here you can learn more about Visitors Health Insurance Plans offered by Visitor Insurance Coverage.
4. Check visa requirements for USA. You might need to apply for a visa in advance or you might not need a visa at all.
5. 6. Pack smart – don’t bring things you’re not going to use during your trip. Don’t forget to put a tag with your name, address and phone number on your luggage.
6. Make sure your credit card will work in USA. If not, get enough cash or travel vouchers. Also let your bank know that you’re going to use your credit card abroad.
7. Pay your upcoming bills before you leave or ask your family members or friends to pay it for you or set up payment online.
8. Enjoy your trip!
Whether you are going to see family and friends, starting a new job, going to school, or on a trip, having a good visitor health insurance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and your loved ones. Some people may argue that they are healthy or their medical conditions are under control, but the reality is, anything can happen. While having fun, you could get into accidents or catch cold by simply sitting next to a sick person. Diabetes and high blood pressure are universal problems that most elderly visitors from foreign countries are facing, and they are all pre-existing conditions that could lead to other health complications.
Visitor Insurance Coverage is a US-based company that administers visitor health insurance to tourists, students, temporary workers and their families. Visitor medical plans are offered for all age groups with both fixed coverage, comprehensive coverage and with or without pre-existing condition coverage.
For more information please visit https://www.visitorcare.org